Kwêla: - Resthill Memory Care
Resthill Memory Care is managed and co-owned by a registered psychiatric nurse who lives on the property. Burkei and Robusta homes.
All-inclusive in the monthly tariff:
- Three nutritional meals as well as snacks, served in the dining rooms overseen by our in house chefs with veggies and herbs from our own gardens
- Medication monitoring, ordering and supervised administration
- Basic manicure and pedicure and a visiting hairdresser - (basic cutting and teasing) every six weeks
- All laundry requirements are onsite
- Purpose filled activities and a much enjoyed walking regime
Additional for our frail care residents:
- Medically related procedures such as basic wound care and bed sore intervention
- Diabetes care including administration of insulin
- End-of-life care within appropriate use of care directives
Additional to the monthly tariff
Toilet box, medication, adult continence requirements, mobility items and other personal requirements are additional. If needed referrals to medical practitioners, wound care specialist, pastoral counsellors and psychologists can be arranged but are for your own account.